RALEIGH – The NC Chamber and the North Carolina Bankers Association proudly present the 20th Annual Economic Forecast Forum, a gathering of our state’s most influential leaders, to discuss how we can continue to lead in job retention, job creation, and quality of life.
The event is set for Jan. 7.
It’s already a sellout, but tickets to attend virtually remain available.
In alignment with the latest mandates, masks are required regardless of vaccination status in any indoor public space in Durham County.
Registration and Networking
Keynote Address – The Power of Investment and Partnership
Richard H. Moore, CEO, First Bancorp
Economic Disruption Panel Discussion
- Affordable Housing: Yolanda Winstead, DHIC
- Commercial Real Estate: Brian Leary, Highwoods Properties, Inc.
- Supply Chain and Workforce: Brad Muller, Charlotte Pipe & Foundry
- Supply Chain and Workforce: Stephen Shuford, Shurtape
Economic Forecast Panel Discussion
- Dr. Harry M. Davis, NCBA Economist
- Dr. Eugene Flood, Next Sector Capital
- Stephanie Roth, JPMorgan Wealth Management
- Dr. Laura Ullrich, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Charlotte Branch