“We are committed to sustaining and developing a thriving economy and quality of life in our region for everyone. We hope the community will join us in celebrating the contributions of minority-owned businesses and supporting the 15% of minority-owned small businesses in Raleigh and beyond.” – Adrienne Cole, President and CEO
Not sure how to celebrate and support? We can help!
- Shop at a minority-owned business – locally and online
- Give a shoutout to a minority small business entrepreneur on social media
- Offer your support services at a reduced rate or free for a minority-owned business
- Invest time or funds in a local minority-owned business or startup
- Share our Small Business Resource Guide
- Save the date for Triangle Small Business Week 2023: April 30 – May 6
The Raleigh Chamber has a mission to create a vibrant, diverse, and sustainable business climate that encourages job growth, workforce development, and economic prosperity. By recognizing Minority Entrepreneur Day, we hope everyone will take the time to appreciate the unique challenges in money, management, and market that continue to affect these entrepreneurs in the marketplace.
Learn more about supporting diversity, equity, and inclusivity in Raleigh, Wake County, and the Triangle region at www.triangledei.org.