This year, speakers will discuss topics vital to our region such as economic development, growth, demographics, entrepreneurship, commercial real estate, talent, and funding. Speakers are as follows:
- Ted Abernathy, Managing Partner, Economic Leadership, LLC
- Topic: Regional Demographics and Growth Patterns
- Cindy Eckert, Chief Executive Officer, The Pink Ceiling
- Topic: Entrepreneurship & Venture Capitalism
- Sarah House, Senior Economist and Director, Wells Fargo
- Brian Leary, Chief Operating Officer, Highwoods Properties, Inc.
- Topic: Commercial Real Estate
- Todd Olson, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Pendo
- Topic: Talent and Culture
- Secretary of Commerce Machelle Baker Sanders, North Carolina Department of Commerce
- Topic: Economic Development
This event will be in person at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts – A.J. Fletcher Opera Theater at 2 E. South St., downtown Raleigh. Registration opens at 2 p.m. and the program begins at 2:30 p.m.
Questions about Launch 2022?
For questions on content and logistics, call 919.664.7090 or email Alicia Miller
For sponsorship opportunities and inquiries, email [email protected]