Did you miss our annual forecasting event, Launch 2023 presented by Wells Fargo? Business and community leaders from around the Triangle gathered at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts on Jan. 4 to hear trends and predictions for the New Year as we discussed topics including the economy, commercial real estate, economic development, talent, and regional demographics.
“If it seems like we’ve been on a roller coaster ride in the U.S. economy in the past few years, it’s because we have been.”
Sarah House of Wells Fargo
The Raleigh Chamber is committed to connecting our members with the essential resources presented at this event, whether you were able to join us or not. If you missed it, you can watch the livestream now on WRAL
and find all the speakers’ presentations here.
- Ted Abernathy, Managing Partner, Economic Leadership, LLC
- Christopher Chung, Chief Executive Officer, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- Jeronica Goodwin, DHA, Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Chief People Officer, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- Sarah House, Senior Economist and Director, Wells Fargo
- Brian Leary, Chief Operating Officer, Highwoods Properties, Inc.
- Scot Wingo, CEO and Co-Founder, Spiffy
Attendees at Launch 2023 had an incredible opportunity to network with more than 300 executives, professionals, and elected officials at the post-program reception. We also collected new and gently used winter coats and accessories for the Coats for the Children Campaign, WRAL’s major community campaign benefiting the Salvation Army to support families in need at this year’s event.
Join us at our next signature event, the annual Community Success Forum
on Wednesday, Feb. 15. You will hear regional leaders and local professionals engage in collaborative discussions around creating a strong, inclusive work culture with best practices in talent recruitment and retention, and hear from keynote speaker Ron Hetrick, Senior Labor Economist and VP of Staffing Product at Emsi Burning Glass. Register now on our website