As business developers, networkers, executives, and C-suite professionals, you know how important it is to build professional relationships, invest in your professional development, and lead others. As the Raleigh Chamber’s annual total resource development campaign, the President’s Circle is an important part of the Chamber’s mission and programming – funding 20% of the Chamber’s operating budget and raising over $37.5 million since 1995 to support the Chamber.
Volunteers will be asked to make connections, utilize their networks, and set up sales presentations with provided resources. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the Chamber, expand your business relationships, and give back to the community!
“The Raleigh Chamber year in and year out – more than that, month in and month out makes a difference in the life of Greene Resources, in the lives of the Greene Team members, and it makes a difference to me personally. How could I not support the Raleigh Chamber?” – Gary Greene, President and CEO of Greene Resources, Chair-Elect for the Raleigh Chamber
Other Benefits of Volunteering for the 2023 President’s Circle Include:
- Networking at events with local leaders from young professionals to C-level executives, including the Chamber’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Recognition within the Chamber and your company
- Developing community leadership skills
- Expanding your network of business professionals in the Triangle
- Offering your clients, vendors, and business contacts an impactful new marketing venue
- Building a successful Chamber that gives back to the community
- Incentives, prizes, and a surprise destination five-day trip for two for top fundraisers
Learn more and join us in our mission of increasing economic prosperity by becoming a 2023 President’s Circle member today!
If you are interested in volunteering for the Raleigh Chamber’s 2023 President’s Circle, please contact Jackie Huitt, Vice President of Membership Engagement, at [email protected]. We are looking forward to working with you!