For Business Owners:
- Promote your Small Business Saturday deals and events on social media and in your email newsletters. You can use the hashtag #ShopSmall and tag @RaleighChamber for greater exposure on all social platforms.
- Learn more about the shop small movement, add your business to Amex’s Shop Small Map, and get free marketing materials from the American Express Shop Small Resource Hub.
- Make sure your website and online ordering system are ready for an influx of traffic.
- Train your employees on how to handle an increase in customers.
- Check out 8 more Tips for Small Business Saturday from SCORE Academy.
- Plan ahead and make a list of the small businesses you want to support, look for local directories of deals like this list from Shop Local Raleigh.
- Bring cash or have your credit card ready so you can take advantage of deals and promotions.
- Spread the word to your friends and family about the importance of shopping small! You can use the hashtag #ShopSmall and tag @RaleighChamber for greater exposure on all social platforms.
The Raleigh Chamber is excited to celebrate Small Business Saturday and proud to support the organizations that are important economic drivers for our region by offering events and resources that help them grow and thrive. We encourage businesses in the Triangle to explore the benefits and invest in their future today by joining the Chamber as a member. For current Raleigh Chamber members, this is a great time to update your organization’s information in our Membership Directory before the busy holiday season.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our upcoming events