Canes fans love a pregame—and this official NHL tailgate party of the Stadium Series is pregame #goals. The free fam-friendly pregame hockey fest feats live music, special appearances, interactive games and attractions, photo ops with the Stanley Cup and more. It promises to be a “Truly” unforgettable game-day experience. Here, everything you need to know.
Where: PNC Arena’s East 1000 Parking Lot in Raleigh
When: Saturday, Feb. 18, 2–7:30pm
Cost: This event is free, but a 2023 NHL Stadium Series game ticket is required for admission.
- Take photos with the iconic Stanley Cup, which will be on display from 2–7pm. Do it for the ’Gram!
- Explore the United by Hockey Mobile Museum, which aims to raise awareness of and educate fans about diverse individuals within the game of hockey.
- Jam out to musical performances from the NC State Marching Band (Drumline) and Justin Trawick & The Common Good.
- Face-off in a Bubble Hockey Game to see which Truly pack reigns supreme; take a pic in the interactive Truly photo booth; meet an NHL legend; and test your hockey skills through Truly’s Accuracy Challenge, Bullseye Battle and Target Practice games.
- Participate in BioSteel’s stick handling and trick shot challenges, plus sample BioSteel flavors and take home a branded towel.
- Hang with Stormy and the Canes Crew
- Get in on the fun with inflatable favorites like a giant Stormy bounce house, obstacle course and snapshot booth.
- Deck yourself out in 2023 Stadium Series apparel, headwear and collectibles at the NHL Official Merchandise trailer – A Fanatics Experience.
- Visit Honda in the Fan Zone to try your luck at the Honda Puck Drop Game or showcase your hockey skills via Goalie Power Play and Precision Passing for a chance to win fun prizes.
- Operate autonomous CAT equipment, shoot for prizes and learn about CAT services.
- Visit the Navy Federal Credit Union Hockey Puck Shot Challenge to test your range and accuracy to receive a hockey-themed prize. Plus, snap a photo and show off what you’d look like all suited up for the game via the photo opp.
- The inaugural EA SPORTS NHL 23 Stadium Series Open will feature top NHL gamers from 2:30–6pm. These gamers will compete for cash prizes aboard the Allied eSports Truck, a versatile tractor trailer that has built in gaming consoles and LED screens for fans to follow the action live.
- Test your shooting skills with NHL Network’s target inflatable.
- Get your own personalized NHL Stadium Series trading card from Upper Deck, the exclusive trading card partner of the NHL. Upper Deck is also giving fans an opportunity to win fun prizes by playing exciting games such as Pack Wars, Box Hockey and more.
- 99.9 The Fan, the flagship station for the Canes, is giving attendees the opportunity to enter for a chance to win the ultimate fan prize pack.